Remember, our Strayer M.Ed lets you choose from four concentrations.
Online Education Degrees
Beyond the classroom
Take Control of Your Education Future
Master of EducationQuick View
It’s time to take your skills beyond the classroom. A Strayer online master’s in education buil...Summer Classes Start:July 1Courses to Complete:12
From students to staff, educational change is moving fast
The education landscape is always evolving. Strayer University helps you develop the skills and techniques that you need in order to adapt and thrive in this dynamic environment.
An online education degree from Strayer builds on the strong foundation you established in the classroom — both as a college student and as a professional educator — and provides you with the focused curriculum you need to lean into the direction you’ve wanted to take your career.
You may be an educator looking to advance your teaching career. You’ll find that flexibility and quality are key components of our rigorous and comprehensive Master’s in Education program. Your studies with Strayer will cover everything from philosophical theories to educational research methods to curriculum development.
Strayer provides access to outstanding resources that make your online education both practical and engaging.
Whether it’s onboarding new technologies, creating new curricula or motivating faculty in a new administrative role, a Strayer Master’s in Education keeps you up to date.
Taking you to the next level
Technology and techniques are always advancing. This online teaching degree may be exactly what you need to take on greater responsibilities and open career opportunities. Taught both online and on-campus, you’ll learn from people who understand today’s education environment.
Strayer University’s Master of Education Program was awarded the maximum allowed accreditation—seven years—by TEAC
- Awarded by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
- Based on student achievement
- See catalog for additional state-specific disclosures*
Earn your Master’s with a focus on these critical areas of education
- Adult Education and Development
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Instructional Technology
- Teacher Leadership
Scholarships, Grants & More
Strayer University is committed to helping all who want to go further afford to do so.
- Guidance when seeking financial aid
- In-person advice and online resources
- Earn credits beyond the classroom
* TEAC is dedicated to improving academic degree and certificate programs for professional educators through the audit of evidence of student achievement. Please see catalog for additional state-specific disclosures. Please be advised that our educator preparation programs are NOT accredited in Kentucky by the Education Professional Standards Board and are NOT recognized for initial, additional, or renewal of certification or salary enhancement (rank change) for K-12 educators in Kentucky. For more information, please visit the Education Professional Standards Board’s Web site at http://www.epsb.ky.gov/certification/outofstate.asp.